Click on the button below to apply for a new or renewal on the consulate’s passport application portal and follow the process as defined.
Please read the requirements to a renew your Ghanaian passport carefully.
- Proof of Ghanaian citizenship (originals only)
- Documents to support Identity (originals only) such as School Certificate, Driver’s Licence, Employment/Student / Other I.D. Cards.
- Old Ghanaian passport issued to you.
- Processing fee (PLEASE SEE RATES BELOW)
|Standard Application||32-page Booklet||48-page Booklet|
|New Passport Application||SAR 487||SAR 700|
|Renewal Passport Application||SAR 487||SAR 700|
|Lost/Stolen Passport Application||SAR 787||SAR 787|
|Damaged Passport Application||SAR 787||SAR 787|
|Express Application||32-page Booklet||48-page Booklet|
|New Passport Application||SAR 637||SAR 750|
|Renewal Passport Application||SAR 637||SAR 750|
- Payment must be in Saudi Arabian Riyals (SAR) only.
- Acceptable methods of payment is cash only at the counter
- Refund Policy: Passport and Visa application fees are non-refundable whether your application is successful or not.
FOR LOST PASSPORTS APPLICANTS
- Applicants must produce a Police Report, a birth certificate, an affidavit and Proof of Identity.
- Documents to support identity (originals only) such as School Certificate, Driver’s License, Employment/Student / Other I.D. Cards.
- Copy of previous Ghana passport issued to you.
- A passport photo shall be taken of the applicant during the application process at the Consulate General.
|Application Type||Standard Processing Time|
|First Passports||4 weeks|
NOTE: PASSPORTS WILL ONLY BE ISSUED WHEN ALL THE REQUIREMENTS HAVE BEEN FULLY SATISFIED AND APPLICANTS MUST ALLOW AT LEAST THREE (3) TO FIVE (5) WEEKS FROM THE DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE FORMS TO THE MISSION FOR THE DELIVERY OF THEIR NEW PASSPORTS.